Saturday, July 13, 2013

i feel good.

   hehehehe . hello . i'm back . what i wanna share for today, suddenly wanna share something to make me feel a bit better . huahhh, i guess so . hmmm, few weeks ago, yeah my cousin from my mum site came and stay at here like a Boss . i was like,.. what the . at least be polite . that`s was the most basic thing right ? so, i'm not blaming anyone but i just feel very awkward.. i mean AWKWARD . why must me the one felt like that but actually this is my home . it's okay. i can accepted all of this for my mum . i don't wanna upset her .

  hehehe,.. let's not think about that again. so, now. about my school Sport's Day, i'm happy cuz i'm working mean helping teacher together with person that i like . heeee . what a great ending for last year secondary school Sport's Day. :-) i'm having so much fun . awesome much .

  now, about my school, my studies, my Form 6, i can just try my best . i wanna entered University like my friends too . but if my standard this low, maybe i can just dreaming now . hmmm, this is my fate! i have to accept this . there is something much better waiting for me in the future . i know, i should not give up now. :-)

  ok, back to the topic, i feel good . why? cuz i'm having so much fun having a super duper best gang to perform a superb band together and worship God . :-) 1st August, if it is really gonna happen, i pray that everything is gonna be alright. thank you for this. i never regret . i'm waiting for you . i'd waiting for this while, i can still waiting . but i know this is gonna be rubbish . nothing at all . when it not gonna happen, then what left is only dream . it's hurt sometimes, but what we can do is just to accept it . ;-)

#np : michigo-g-dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment