Saturday, January 07, 2012

Happy Saturday

today is really funny to me! yesterday i was really sad because maybe i hurt my friends feelings! i didn't means it. i don't know that somebody will be so sensitive and blablabla~ i'm really sorry about what i have done to you. i thought today i'll be sad at my work place, but actually it is really fun working together with him. he was a super duper cute person. for me laaa~ i don't know what the others thinks! he likes to listening to english and chinese songs. he was taller than me! important lorh..hahaha :D he and his brother doesn't not looks like siblings but just like best friends! it was really cool. i don't know how to describe him but i hope that i can be one of his friends! everyone who know him will be very happy. heeeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment